четверг, 26 марта 2015 г.

Modern Gadgets

I am only fourteen, and I am a teen, but I can't say that I am a gadget addicted teen. Ofcourse I have a laptop, a phone, a sony playstation, several TV sets, a selfy stick, an e-book and so on. I don't think that gadgets are my cup of tea. I often use my phone an laptop, because it is impossible to imagine modern life without a mobile phone, also my laptop helps me a lot with my studies and socializing with the world. I can't describe myself as a typical teen, because words starting with the "g" letter ( I mean gadgets) bring much joy and happyness to men and boys. I am more letter "j"- oriented ( I mean jewellery ).

How often do you use your gadgets? And what functions do you prefer? As for me I use only main functions in my mobile, that is making calls, sending sms, sometimes I use the internet and ofcourse I use my phone's camera, because I belong to the selfy generation next.
Once I thought -" Don't we have too many gadgets in our lives? And are not they hazardous for our health? I suffeted the internet (gadgets again and again) and found out , that the use of gadgets can cause very serious problems with our health.
For example: hearing loss is a very serious problem for teens nowdays. If you don't want to lose your hearing you should set the volume at a low level.
Also mobile phone is full of bacteria. It can cause problem with your skin. Dermatologists say that you should clean your phone before you use it.
Also many people can't live without computeres. If you use the computure often, you may have problems with your eyes, such us: blurred vision ,  dry eyes and so on. If you don't want to have theese problems , you can follow the advice,which doctors give for you: You should take frequent breaks.
You should care about your health, because it is one of the most important things in our life! And it is more important, then any gadgets. Don't forget use your brain as well...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий