суббота, 24 декабря 2016 г.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 I would like to wish you, Mr. and Mrs.Muse, good luck, lots of fun and success! I also want to thank you for your brilliant classes. Every class  is full of useful and interesting information. Thank you for the chance of trying something totally new. I mean the project. I really like this idea! I believe, that this experience is useful, as it makes us be ready for the future challenges. Doing this task I feel being a part of international community.
Also thank you for being so positive and optimistic, I like that you are so devoted to what you are doing! We feel it and want to follow your example.
And I do like that  we can express ourselves freely during your classes. I appreciate it very much, as it helps me to overcome the language barrier! I send you my best regards and want you to know that we are so happy to have you this academic year!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий