вторник, 13 декабря 2016 г.

Informal letter - Good Film

                             
                                                                                                Italy, Rome, street Salvatore de luchee 84
14.12.16
 Dear Guilia,

 I was so happy to get your letter. You have asked me to recommend you a good film. I love watch films in my free time with my family and friends. So, I know a lot of great films.

"The Notebook" is one of my favourite film. This is a romantic movie, tells us about big love between two young people. Noy Khan and Alli Klarck are main actors. Life doesn't give them opportunity to be together, and they struggle with all problems, to be together! Also there are my favourite actors- Rayan Ghosling and Jennifer MacKadams! And do you have your favourite actors?
This is a really fantastic story, which was written by one of the most famous writer in our world - Nicolas Sparcs. Have you ever read his books?

In the end , I want to add, that I believe that "the Notebook" is the best movie, which shows us  real feelings! The actors are so good and you will believe every word they say! And can you recommend me a good film?
I hope, that my recommendation will help you to have a good time and you will love "The Notebook"! Write me about your feelings after this film!

With Love,
 Anastasia 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий