вторник, 24 января 2017 г.

My story

It was risky, but I knew I wanted to try it... The diving , discovering a diverse undersea world has always been my big dream. It turned out that one day, I finally decided to do it! I had an amazing opportunity to become a part of  Jill Heinerth's expedition.

Firstly I had a  month of training for my future adventure. Also Jill Heinerth was teaching me how to struggle with my fear. Moreover she gave multimedia presentations on what she learnt. Then our trip was started.
After sailing for twelve days in rough seas our team finally arrived at B-15. As the cave opened out, I discovered a diverse undersea world. Furthermore I found a dazzling world of sea stars and other curios creatures. Unfortunately, the threat of disaster was always there. On our final dive we were trapped by strong currents and only managed to escape by finding small handholds in the ice wall and pulling ourselves along. Speaking of my feelings in that moment, I can say that it was the most dangerous moment in my life!

Summing it up, I believe that it was my life changing experience. I have embraced my fear and I can say : If you don't chase fear, than you'll be running away from it for the rest of your life! I am still full of incredible emotions!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий