суббота, 14 мая 2016 г.

Describe the person

Mrs. Irina is my teacher. She teaches us the most difficult subjects - the Russian language and Literature. 
She has already been teaching for 26 years! Mrs. Irina became the winner of the best teacher contest of our country in 2010. Moreover she has written lots of books, which help students prepare for exams. 


Mrs. Irina always is ready to come and help us, if we don't understand some things. 
She is tall and has fair hair and wonderful kind blue eyes!  Also she has a wonderful smile and she is always in a good mood. Mrs. Irina is a bright and talented personality from my point of you. Her classes are so inspiring! That I can't help falling in love with my mother tongue and Literature. I would like to follow her example and broaden my horizons.


I love her lessons so much, especially Literature! 
 We always learn to talk t
here, to speak in a proper way and express our thoughts and ideas fully. All these things inspire me a lot !

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий