понедельник, 16 мая 2016 г.

-

In our world there are so many people who always complain on their life. For example: they don't like their appearance, character and even the places where they live! And I can't understand: how can you not like your city?! This is not a prison and you are not hostage, you may move to the other place.As for me, I live in a wonderful city - Cheliabinsk. May be, you have already heard about Chelyabinsk's meteorite. So, I love my city very much, and ofcourse I am goin to stay here, because I know every place and I enjoy it! Especially I adore our "Gagarin" park. There I feel conection with nature! And I like watching for children, who always are so happy, when they run and jump on the grass. Sometimes I watch people, who are so sad, nervous and even angry. They usually talk about their appearance, about  how they do not like the place where they live and so on. And I usually want to tell them : sometimes instead of being worried about your spots, you would better think about your character features. Maybe you need to improve some of them. Nobody likes chatterbox, troublemakers, drama queens! And if one of your friends is a whinger you should give a little bit of sympathy, ones they get it, they should complete less. okay, they might complain less! 
I just want, that people start to love their LIFE! Life is an amazing thing, that is given to us only ones! Don't concentrate only on your skin problems and extra weight, work on it! It's important to realise what things you can change about yourself and what things you can't
Be alive enjoy the moment! 

9 комментариев: