суббота, 4 марта 2017 г.

  • Moscow 
    Russia 
    March 1, 2017 
    Dear Mary, 

    Thank you for your letter, it was so nice to get some news from you after two months. I am so happy, that you had a great time during your summer hollidays . As for me, I also had wonderful holidays! To begin with, I would like to tell you about the brightest part of my summer. My best friends and me spent one month in Japan.
    Firstly, I want to let you know, that it was the best month in my life, because I spent it with my friends! We lernt a lot about Japanese culture. Moreover we made a few new friends! Furthermore we visited one of the most famous festivals, that took place in Tokyo.
    Secondly, I really enjoyed our summer trip,because of our living conditionals. We lived in a stunning hotel! Our room was so comfortable and huge!
  • Have you ever been to Japan? Would you like to go there with me next summer? 
  • Love, 
  • Anastacia

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий