суббота, 25 февраля 2017 г.

I would like to tell you the story of this photo. To begin with in the picture we can two little girls  sitting on the ground and smilling, can you recognise me in one of these girls? Yes, you are right, it is me on the left. This wonderful photo was taken in the very end of summer in the forest.On that day  I was in a good mood. Firstly, because the day was so nice and sunny. Secondly, I had spent the whole day playing with my sister and our puppy. It was so difficult to make our puppy stand still! When we were ready to take a picture, did the puppy run away.
Furthermore, our granny decided to be our photographer and we had lots of fun together! Lots of pictures were taken that day, but this one is my favourite.
All in all this is my precious photo, because nowadays my sister has grown up, she has her own friends and is very busy with her studies. Moreover, next year I am going to university abroad and I will have few opportunities to see my relatives.   

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий