понедельник, 18 мая 2015 г.

Culture

I think, that it is very cool, that in our world we have a culture! It helps us to investigate the world of emotion. All people very often visit theatre, cinema and ballet, but if you would like to visit some special  or unusuall place, I can give you some advice! Few days ago I enjoyed the queen's of pop concert! It was Lady Gaga's concert! it was amazing!!! So many positive emotions, I like her music very much, and I think, that she has a big telent, because she writes songd, she sings and she dances, she also surprising audiences with her unusual style! Her telent and hard work made her a worldeide senstion!

Also I visited one more stunner! It was Chinese Opera, there are combines song, dance, and striking disign! also there are a very original style of musical performance ! I liked very bright custumes and very emotionations actors very much! The Opera was about Lady With Snake, a classic Chinese folk tale. A white snake changes into a beautiful girl ans then falls in love with a human. It was a very interesting story!!! You must all see a Chinese Opera all day. 
I hope , that my advice will help you in future! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий