понедельник, 15 сентября 2014 г.

My summer vacation.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For   pupils summer means three months of freedom! I love summer very much! Because the weather is nice, and you may do what you want, but I think, if you stay at home all day long it is very boring. But my summer was not boring, because I was busy every day, I met with my friends, I painted with oil paints.
And in summer I painted 3 pictures! Also I read some very interesting books, such as: "The Hero of Our Time", "Pollyanna Returns" and many others.
Then in July my parents with me were in Europe! It was a very interesting trip. We were in Monaco. And there I went to the parade. It was very exciting. There were many fantastic things, such as:  very big soft toys and they were moving in a circle, all kids were in costumes from Disney’s stories. It was on Monaco’s Main street. It was really a magic party!!!!!!
I also visited the villages of Provence. I enjoyed lavanda’ s fields and other miracles of the nature!
I love summer... because it is a crazy time!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 комментарий:

  1. Nastya, your story about summer is very interesting! This summer I too went out with the friends! I like to travel! I was In America, Greece, Egypt!)) You were in America?

    ОтветитьУдалить