понедельник, 22 сентября 2014 г.

Hobby

I would like to tell you about my hobby .
I believe that everybody has a hobby. Why? The answer is simple:
our hobbies help us relax, enjoy our lives and find ourselves.

As for me I like dancing, and sining, and playing the theater very much, But my favourite hobby it is painting.I have been painting for a long time. It helps me investigate the world of emotions. I like painting with oil. My last picture was about Paris in autumn.
I have painted a man and a woman. They are kissing in the rain.
There is a red umbrella in the center of my picture.
In my future I want to become an artist or an interrior designer.

1 комментарий:

  1. Hello Nastya !)
    I like painting too. I never painted with oil, and I want to try to paint with oil.
    My mother also loves to draw and she has a lot of pictures. You play the guitar ? What's your favorite song ?

    ОтветитьУдалить