воскресенье, 9 сентября 2018 г.

Letters (2 part)

Asking For Advice     


 Dear Anna,

 Thank you for your letter! I'm glad to hear that you've passed all of your school exams! Congratulations!



I'm sorry. I have not written for such a long time. I was trevelling a lot during these months. So I did not have any free time!

Anyway, there is one thing I would like you to help me with. I am going to have the most important exams in my life in the end of this academic year. And I am so nerveous. Firstly, I have so much stress at school. I mean, I try to my best, but I still think that it's not enought. Also my parents press me at home . To my mind, My emotional state will lead to depression very soon . I have insomnia! And this thing really kills me. In the other words, I am desperate. So, what can I do?


In the other hand, I know that you had the same problems last year. Furthermore, you are struggled with them in a very good way. Could you please give me some recommendations. Do you think I should buy the restful? And do you have any idea about how to orgonise my timetable right? I hope to get your answer soon.

Love, 

Sophi



Giving Advise 

Dear Sophi, 

I was so happy to get something from you after two month! Firstly, I was so surprised when I was reading about your broblem. I didn't believe that you may be nerveous. So, of course I will give you some tips and advise.


First of all, do not buy any special mediciane! I also had such idea last year, but the chineese green tea helped me to be relaxed. 

Secondly, the most important thing to do is make a revision timetable. Moreover, make sure you include regular breaks and sport exercises in your time table.No doubts, it's gonna help you to feel better. 

Also, I guess that you need to have a serious talk with your parents, try to explain them that in this period of life you need their love and support. 

Furthermore, I recommend you not to stay up all night studying, as you will be to sleeapy to concentrrate and still have insomnia after.


All in all, don't worry about the exams, I am absolutelly sure you will be fine. And I hope things get better. 

Love, 

Anna






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий