четверг, 15 марта 2018 г.

pg 145 number 2

I would like to share with you my opinion about a special event for Science and Technology week at my school.
To begin with, I guess that a visit to a science museum is an amazing idea! First of all, I believe that this visit may give students incredible opportunaties to investigate the world of science and technology. Secondly, in this museum children may see the new creation in our modern world - minute robots. They move through the body seeking out and destroying cancerous tissue. To my mnd it would be usuful information for the people eho dream of becomng a doctor.
Moreover they say that in the Nanotechnology museum we may find a lot of information about DNA mutations and the destruction of cells.
Don't you think it's interesting and exiting?
All in all, I think that a visit to a science museume is going to be a super cool activity for our special event. By the way, I would like to invite you to come up with your opinions as they are very important for me and I would definatly take them into account!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий