четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

describing the picture.

Well, I would like to start with a general description.
This picture shows a white wall with some posters of famous Russian writers, so I may guess that this is one of the wall of a literature classroom at school. 


First of all , In the foreground just a bit to the right there is a table with house plants. Probably, teachers keep them in the classroom to make the air more fresh and crate the cozy atmosphere for students. 
Moreover, Another kind of attraction is situated above the plants in the background. 


There we way see posters of Great people. It is possible that the sequence means something. For example, the picture of Pushkin takes the first place , because his poems learn at the very begining . Also it can be because he was born earlier then other writers. 


However, I should noticed that under the portrait of Pushkin we may the see a paper, that looks like newspaper. If you look closer , you can see that there isn't only one paper, so you may open it and see the other pages. 


As for me, I have enjoyed a lot describing this cheerful picture. This educational atmosphere makes me think about my lovely school and opportunities that I have there.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий