вторник, 4 апреля 2017 г.

Informal Letter

Moscow
Russia
5 th April 2017

Dear Susan,
It was so nice to get a letter from you after two months. 
I am happy that you enjoyed the disco party!To begin with, I want you to know that we also have such parties in Russia. For example 4 days ago my friend had a great fancy-dress party. Firstly, I normaly try to present my friends unusual flowers, clothes, cups. When my best friend had a birthday last time, I gave her flowers and the fashion handbag, which she had wanted so much. Secondly, everyone always enjoys such parties. We always dance and have lots of fun there! As for me, the trip to Milan was the best present I ever received. 
All in all, where did you find the novel?  Who this novel was written by? Do you think that this book will be interesting for me? Hope to get your answer soon.
Love,
Anastasia 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий