воскресенье, 17 января 2016 г.

New Year Holidays!

Hello! Today I am going to tell you how I have spent my winter holidays! After really tough working days, people are happy to plunge into the magical atmosphere of the New Year! And I also felt free after hard weeks of tests! I just wanted to relax and spend time with my family.

Fortunately I had such an opportunity. I spent three weeks in Italy with my dear family. It was really amazing, because every day we enjoyed the wonderful weather and fantastic New Year atmosphere.

At New Year night we were watching a traditional Russian movie and eating Italyan delicatessen. More over we bought a small Christmas tree, because it created the atmosphere of the New Year.

Also in Italy we visited a lot of historical cities: Florence, Pisa, Verona and Siena. There we were walking along  ancient narrow streets and enjoyed the mountain scenery. And of course we visited some shops!

Mornings were my favorite things in Italy. Every morning I was drinking a coffee in a small, but very cute cafe.

Finally, I want to tell you that I loved these holidays very much, because I was with my nearest and dearest!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий