пятница, 30 октября 2015 г.

Internation Exchanges

International exchanges  give a lot to people who take part in them. And it is not only an increase in the knowledge of the language, learn cultures and traditions of different countries, it is also an incredible experience that you will use in the future it gives us an amazing chance to feel, see and understand ow people live in other countries, to understand how we are similar and how we are different! Moreover it is a lot of hard work after which you will always get positive feelings and have good results!!
During this exchange I was enjoying all the moments which happened with me! I am so thankful to Epiphany School that you gave this wonderful opportunity to be a part of you! I am also thankful to my host family that you did a lot for me!
This experience I will never forget...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий