понедельник, 13 апреля 2015 г.

My First Experience of Meeting Americans

I would like to tell you about My First Experience of Meeting Americans. Ofcourse it was a very cool experience. For our family it was  a wanderfull opportunity! We were happy to meet Mary and show her some Russian traditions. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think this possible. It was a very interesting week! We had a nice time together. We visited so many cool places in my city. And she was telling me about her country, about their traditions, her school and so on. We learned that the Americans are very funny guys they like to have fun and dance! 

It was very interesting and unusual to speak English with a native speaker! Sometimes I didn't understood what they were talking. In my future I want to visite many diffrent countries and I want to learn about their traditions and culcher very much. And do you want to have the same experience? Go for it! You shouldn't scared! Without a doubt, this has been the best experience of my life so far! I've become more self-confident and my English has improved even more then I expected! I think , that it was a very cool practice for me! 

1 комментарий:

  1. Check the message again and correct the mistakes, please! Be careful with grammar tenses and word order!

    ОтветитьУдалить