суббота, 17 января 2015 г.

The best Christmas present.

  • Hello!! My name is Nastya, and I want to tell you about  Christmas and  Christmas presents. I am 13, but I believe in New Year fairy tales, miracle, magic things and even Santa. Yesterday I came back from Italy. I celebrated Cristmas and New Year there. It was amazing and fantastic. Streets and houses  were decorated in a very unusual way, the atmosphere was very cheerfull  and kind! The air was filled with magic. I liked it very much. Christmas is a family holiday, that is way I believe that  you shall celebrate this holiday with your family and your nearest and dearest,your  beloved ones. One of the most important attributes these are presents , they create the atmosphere and make us happy. All people are very different, that is why presents are also very different. Children always want to get toys and sweets, women are happy when they get jewellery( rings, earings, bracelets, necklaces), in my opinion all people are happy when they have a chance to celebrate New Year together with their family, relatives and friends! Nowadays parents and their children don't often spend much time together. So they can do it on New Year holidays. Often people have  very funny Christmas photos and videos, which evoke sweet feelings.
  • So, I think that I am a happy person, because I celebrate Christmas with my nearest and dearest and even get presents. Isn't it amazimg?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий