четверг, 4 декабря 2014 г.

The story about my success

I want to tell you about my success. When I was a child, I dreamed of becoming an interior designer, and then I wanted to be an actress, and I wanted to play the guitar in a rock band, but I didn't know what I want to do really... and I was very worried about this. Then one day, my mother looked at my photos and offered to send them to a photo model agency. And then I started my career. I was invited to take part in an advertising compaign.

At the age of 18  I went to America. I had already had friends there, because I had been there for International Exchange, and so I knew the language. There I  continued being photographed for fashion magazines.
I was working very hard... It was really difficult , but now I have the result! I am "Miss Of The World"!
Also, now I play a very important role in the famous TV series, photographing for the fashion magazines are participating in shows! 
And of course, I think about my future, I have been doing business ... I have my own restaurants around the world, but these are not just  restaurants, there are no  usual things, in these places.  There all the things are created with lots of imagination, and have an unusual design! Also every day  there are cool, creative parties!!! 
WELCOME!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий