понедельник, 20 октября 2014 г.

Task 2


Hellow!My name is Sahsa.I thunk,I very activ girl.I would like  tell you obout me hobbi.I like dencing,drowing and to playing the theare.But sporte is my fovaurite hobbi.When I ware  children my parent tought me to swim,to skip end to play volleball.Every weekends we go to pool or rink.When I has some three tame I take a bruch and create.Thaks my parents becouse they supports me oll over.I realli hope you've anjoyed to read my work.
correct all the mistakes .

1 комментарий:

  1. Hello!My name is Sahsa.I thInk,I very activE girl.I would like tell you About mY hobbY.I like dAncing,drowing and to playing AT the theaTre.But sport is my fAvOurite hobbY.When I waS A child my parentS tAught me to swim,to skip end to play volleYball.Every weekend we go to pool or rink.When I haVE some Free tIme I take a bruSh and creat.Thaks my parents becAuse they support me All over.I reallY hope you've Enjoyed to readING my work.

    ОтветитьУдалить